ASD Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspergers article - REALLY interesting

2 posters

Go down

Aspergers article - REALLY interesting Empty Aspergers article - REALLY interesting

Post  Jeshiko Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This totally makes sense to me. It also makes me think Finn might have aspergers. He gets VERY upset when he sees someone upset. He actually gets tears in his eyes when he see this emoticon Crying or Very sad He's totally obsessive and also gets overhwlemed with people quite often. I always thought he couldn't have aspergers because he had so much empathy but perhaps this is not the case.
Jeshiko
Jeshiko
Admin

http://www.vikingbrosinkilts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Aspergers article - REALLY interesting Empty Re: Aspergers article - REALLY interesting

Post  hismama Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Makes sense to me too. The more I read about ASD the more I think William has it.
He is super sensitive to emotion. He picks up on my moods sometimes before I even realise how I am feeling! I have learnt now that when he is acting out, I need to think about what is affecting me and try to somehow deal with it or not let it bother me, so that he can calm himself down.
I will be sure to show this article to my mum, when I brought up Autism with her she told me categorically that he couldn't have it because he shows too much emotion!!

hismama

Back to top Go down