ASD Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tart Cherry Juice

2 posters

Go down

Tart Cherry Juice Empty Tart Cherry Juice

Post  teegee Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:15 pm

I was talking to someone yesterday (I think she was a herbalist!), at the Parent & Child Show in Auckland, about tart cherry juice, and that I was giving it to my 1-year old to help her sleep.

She was horrified!! Shocked I can't remember the exact words, but I think it was that tart cherry juice has salicylates and too much can cause a salicylate allergy - which is problematic because salicylates are naturally ocurring in many foods!

I ended up buy a sleep remedy she sells Rolling Eyes and will see if that works instead - am stopping the tart cherry juice for now. She did say that it was ok for over 2 year olds.

I am going to email her again to clarify the situation, but I thought that I should mention it here since we discussed it!

teegee

Back to top Go down

Tart Cherry Juice Empty Re: Tart Cherry Juice

Post  Jeshiko Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:39 pm

so what's in her sleep solution?

I have had 3 full nights of sleep from Mikko Very Happy Only thing I have done is leave his soothing music on repeat all night Laughing Hope it lasts!!!
Jeshiko
Jeshiko
Admin

http://www.vikingbrosinkilts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  teegee Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:09 pm

It is called Sleep Drops (from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will see if it works... much easier to give a drop instead of the cherry juice!

teegee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum